Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Go From Fredericton To Ottawa By Bus

Muzik

When I play Bach system with the world.
It 's a natural rebalancing, an extension / articular methadone for a body, a lightness to the mind. Dear Johann Sebastian touches the deepest strings of my ear and frees me from all evil. I love especially the violin concertos 1042 and 1043, the fantasy flies in counterpoint to the past made wigs and big concerts, nobility and magnificence in front of the musicians who perform chamber virtuous.
Music is able to blow my time, take off those clothes off and throw in a golden dream, where the intangible is embodied, it becomes real melodic expression. I flee contrasted with embroidered background from the cellos, the rhythm of the harpsichord and exhilarating expression of the violin that trap the daunting task of speaking for posterity.
For that quarter hour drive is not just a trip. There is a reconciliation with what you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment