Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Walimah Invitation Wording

Vittorio Arrigoni back home ............






Milani September 23 at 17:49 Reply
* Dear Friends *,
with great joy I turn the official information Vittorio Arrigoni, that the pages of his blog http://guerrillaradio.iobloggo.com/ gives us the news that we have waited so long:

"After a year of conviction I was able to escape from prison, thanks to the color of my skin and my passport."

I invite you, therefore, welcome back to the nightmare Vik Board of groups, events, even in this wonderful occasion, our closeness and our appreciation for his heroism.

Thank you so much for me and other directors of the group for the warmth and affection shown for this long year of Victor, an icon of non-violent resistance and the flag of our belief in peace.
human remains,
Claudia Milani

0 comments:

Post a Comment