Monday, October 4, 2010

How To Make A Weedeater Boat Motor

Don Isaiah

Now that I'm running the air becomes even colder, but the slight tears that come are not just for the wind. Always happens when I start to know a place, and really alive at the time when those who live in me shows through the stories and experiences, giving me pieces of their lives. The light from the sun is going down when she hugs me and Isaiah Don tells me "do not forget us, do not forget us," look at me getting on the bike and I wishes you good luck.


We just finished lunch and it's time the greeting:
"Sarah, when he comes back?"
"I do not know, hopefully soon. Now I'll be around the Bolivia for two months, maybe finished these two months I will return, or maybe I'll go back to Italy ..."
"When he comes back here, remember to come to me"
"Sure,"
"It will teach you everything I know, the plant and would like to know how to treat?"
"Sure, that's why I'm here"
"Then you know where to find"
"Can I go back this afternoon? E 'at home?"
"Yes I'm home"


Don Isaiah lives outside the city where the streets are not paved, and where the houses are made of wood or earth. His living room is open as we speak and his wife is cooking dinner and children play happily in the land. The table and chairs are made of wood as well as the small building housing a right to our bed. The property is fenced and children run in and out the door.
Isaiah proud smiles leaning books from which he studied, looking at them as if they were evidence of his knowledge is not limited to the mere knowledge of medicinal herbs, but extends to the world of the occult and black magic and green, or that of love. It 'important to know for those who fight because they know the total view of the complexity of reality allows us to move on an informed basis. Isaiah has his own idea of \u200b\u200bwhat is good and what does help is defined operator white magic, although magic does not work because it comes with herbs, roots and barks. His decision to become a medicine man born of a successful response to his blindness, blindness due to action of an evil sorcerer probably driven by some jealous person. Here the knowledge of herbal blends with religion and the divine action that leads to a solution: the Lord gives him the strength to heal itself. He asks his wife to take the leaves of some plant and apply it on his eyes. The next day he received his sight and began his career studying at the herbalist Sobometra de La Paz.
is a story of life is very common among traditional doctors, including Africans, who must first live a strong experience of illness that allows them to acquire knowledge of suffering and then defeat it, this course enables you to test the then propose a remedy for others in need.
addition to the certificates that carefully puts it in a folder I proudly protrudes small letters from patients who claim to be healed after his speech. The words typed and wrinkles on the face of Isaiah not betray his years to make this work, which unfortunately now want to take any of his children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment