Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bloon Tower Defense 4 Not Blocked By School

Roberto Di Nunzio Palestine. "Report on the demolition of homes of Palestinian citizens" March 20, 2009

link: http://www.icahd.org/eng/ "Report on the demolition of homes of Palestinian citizens" March 28, 2009 - A Report on the well-documented practice of demolitions of Palestinian homes - Powered by the 'Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions - ICAHD' - http://www .icahd.org / eng / - This document (PDF)

Laura pegs at 12:02 on March 28
OF MESSENGER: You Make Me Mad:
For years, I say these things
And no one believes me.
HOW TO MAKE A
fight injustice perpetrated against the Palestinians in
A COUNTRY TO ISRALIANI
Admittedly ALLY, BUT THAT HAS NOT EVEN PUBLICLY
the courage to admit?






ISRELIANI HAVE THE EXPLOITED FOR THEIR TIME TOO (now completely reversed ) CONDITION OF VICTIMS, AND YET OUR
television and

OUR POLITICIANS CONTINUE NOT TO SEE:
VA EVEN FOR THEM AND WEAR, DO WITH
pierced, the cap,
FOR SIMPLE CONVENIENCE
POLITICA.E THE POPE? ENOUGH ..
BOCCACCIO MIA STATTE SHUT UP !!!!!!

Manuela Inguaggiato at 12:06 on March 28
@ Laura: I met a man from my country that is
state in Palestine and that, already a decade ago,
I told lurid stories of poverty and destruction.

Silvia Luzzi at 12:26 on March 28
conscious and powerless? how to make our
dissent?

Paola Conti at 12.38 on March 28
enough, enough, enough, are strastufa
to continue to read these horrors and continue to feel the
our politicians and top lash
against those who speak against the policy of the state of Israel
, defamed as anti-Semitic. I
I never thought to be racist in the sense that generalizes
ever
not hate an entire people, but why should I if their rulers
using Nazi methods, it is not my fault, and
this shit, I can
proclaim total freedom.

Manuela Inguaggiato at 12.47 on March 28
I love the Jewish culture, I read books
Jewish philosophers and outraged at the olocausato
me and for which they were victims of the Shoah,
because what is at stake are the people
their dignity, regardless of national and religious identifications
.
I do not hate the Jewish people but I will defend
freedom, self-determination of all and in all these
There really are .. all!
said,
analyze the attitude of the two peoples, individuals and not their government ...
I have the impression that nobody
the two
has a sincere desire to resolve the situation.

Andrea Gaudenzi at 19:20 on March 28
Manuela Darling, not that, my favorite anti-stress.
With people like you ', with balanced approach
and willing to encounter, things would be more' simple. But today we
row, after which 'we have the truth'
in his pocket and password and 'offend or denigrate. Tell me if you
exists the verita'al 100%?
e'oggi Saturday What day?
Well, Australia e'Domenica. Example
certainly stupid. But today
use words in a sentence with an arrogant and facilitates'
extreme.
back in Rants
now the extremists on both sides are winning for some time, but we
with free mind
we should try to counteract this.
The situation 'complex and shown and stalled.
Can not find a loophole.
Poverty ', Power, Religion, Politics, Money,
block all time.
start looking for venues, and those who leave
be 'worse or who started,
now things have gone too far. Anna Maria
Selini at 21:31 on March 28
Thank you very much Robert!

Manuela Inguaggiato at 21:51 on March 28
thanks for the feedback.
I wonder just how do you judge without
conoscerci.in now you're not doing anything pro-Palestinian

but judging people who do not know.
Apparently speak quietly, trying not to offend anyone
is a
attitude that is not yours ...
PS: the wars of religion are the most bloody
because the middle is fucking
eternal salvation!
I wonder what you have read
.. honestly .. in your humble opinion.


Roberto di Nunzio: I would not be disagreeable
(which I find pretty good, if you want ...)
but you is not the first time you enter a
'debate' posting comments that move
fully elsewhere the very meaning of the text you wish to comment
.
creating a conscious confusion.
often your posts are your thoughts
(let's call it that) that is even
complicated to interpret.
Now, please, everyone can write what
's more like it, but (my advice
dispassionate) avoids making judgments
eprimono so peremptory that only the poor who have mastered

matter on which I climbed with such reckless
superficiality ...


Manuela Inguaggiato at 22.40 on March 28
I do not hate no faith, I try to respect them all
from the conviction that it is
of one God and its many incarnations
or representations.
not think I forgot about the story in the history
but there is also the Holocaust and all the various rice-growing
di San Sabba.
Do not tell me that the wars of religion are not
bloody .. Even
Santiago de Compostela, the temple of
Christianity, was erected to celebrate the English Reconquista against the Moors
..
not to mention the Crusades and the various fires.
I just try to keep in the center and a look mantenre
freed.
From my point of view does not mean being ignorant
forget.
Regarding your pro-Palestinian commitments
I referred to this discussion, in my opinion, is buying a gradient
sterile.


0 comments:

Post a Comment